So, I thought I'd get on here and do a little bit of a share from my October kit. I have been working my tail off trying to use up as much as possible this month.
This layout was one of the first that I completed. It's a simple layout so that kind of fun! It was also one that I did for a Fall Prompt challenge over at I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking on MeWe. The prompt for this day was fall leaves. I used leaves on my layout.
Next up is this layout I created from a recent selfie. I wanted to acknowledge that day's beauty despite the fact that we had just found out my husband's current deployment would be extended. Bummer. However, all is good. And the day WAS gorgeous.
This layout was created for a Scraplift Crafternoon YouTube Hop that I participate in each week (at least when I can). I loved the inspiration layout but as I began creating, my layout took it's own turn and I adore how it came out.
I also participated in the Mix It Up Monday YouTube Hop this week. This layout is my take on the featured sketch! You can watch my short video HERE-I did seem to have a technical difficulty with my voiceover-some of it disappeared. Weird. LOL
This layout was also for the MeWe group Fall Prompt challenge. The challenge for the day I completed it was marshmallows. I had made some paleo marshmallows in December 2017 just for fun.
This one is another Fall Prompt challenge: Pumpkin Spice Latte!
And finally, this layout comes with a process video that you can view HERE. I loved how this came out despite the fact that I ended up covering up a lot of my mixed media. I was just playing on camera and so it came out the way it came out. LOL!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment