Tuesday, December 06, 2022

November Layout Share!

Hi! I've lost count of how many layouts I have created in 2022 somewhere in the moving homes from New York to Kentucky, but I am still trudging along through my family albums for 2014.  I actually counted how many layouts I have left to create to complete 2014, and that number is EIGHT!!! YAY!!  So, here's a layout dump for you!

First up is a layout that I created for Scraplift Crafternoon! I have a process video on my YouTube channel here if you would like to watch that.  I explain who we are scraplifting in the video.  In the description below my videos, you will find the link to that person's YouTube channel or Instagram.  There's also a collaborative playlist link in my description if you would like to watch all my friends' videos who scraplift along with me.  I do keep my videos short! 

This two page layout was a page kit I received from the Scrapbook Generation We Create 2022 retreat in September.  The photos are also from that event.

I had to scrapbook these photos of my granddaughter eating a bowl of spaghetti!  What could be better than a toddler with spaghetti all over her face??? 

This is another page kit from the We Create 2022 retreat!!

This is a layout that I have already shared on my blog because it was for CKCB and Challenge #1! You can read my blog post here.   Good news...this was a short deployment and he has already returned home, just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

The next two layouts are pretty simple.  My goal was to use up this Simple Stories collection that I have had hanging around for quite awhile.  I added some Vicki Boutin Fernwood ephemera as well as some other embellishments that were literally lying on my desk and told these stories.


I had pulled out this November 2020 Hip Kit Club kit to see if I could use it up while finishing up my 2014 family albums.  It's a pretty simple layout.

Here's a layout that I completed using my November CKCB kit. 

I used a fall collection here, which was in my November CKCB kit, for a photo I took on Easter.

I created a mini kit for CKCB, which is something that I have never done before.  I mostly wanted to see if I could actually do it.  This layout features my mini kit. There is also a process video for you to view on my channel.

Here's another Christmas layout.  However, I jumped ahead to 2015 to scrapbook this photo.  This features the November 2020 Hip Kit Club kit. 

This is another layout from my November CKCB kit.  I found that car ephemera in my Vicki Boutin stash and the acrylic word in an Ali Edwards kit and decided I needed to get those onto a layout, PRONTO!  I added some butterflies that I had fussy cut this summer onto this layout.

My dear friend, Anna, shared a layout with me with a mixed media technique featured on it that I had never tried before.  The technique was to take die cuts and use gesso to adhere them to your cardstock.  Once dry, you add the inks.  This was so much fun to do.  I only copied the original layout's technique, so this is not a scraplift.  I'll share a couple of close-ups below!  Th papers and embellishments are from my November CKCB kit.



This is another simple layout using my November 2020 HKC kit I have already mentioned.

This is a more current photo (2021) of my sister and I.  We were at Sackett's Harbor, NY, waiting for a table in my family's favorite restaurant there. I used my November CKCB kit to complete this layout.

I used my November CKCB kit to complete this two page layout of a hike to Taughannock Falls in the Finger Lakes.  The wood veneer was in my mini kit and although I am scrapping 2014, I do skip around a little bit. The layouts will end up in chronological albums eventually.  They are stored in Iris cases until I have purchased albums for the year. I wanted to get that 2021 wood veneer on a layout because the last time I waited to use one, it broke.  GRRR.

This is another layout for the YouTube Hop Scraplift Crafternoon.  I used my November CKCB kit to complete it and the process video is here.

This layout was for a prompt over at Scrapping the Day Away.  She had daily Leaf and Photo prompts.  I only played along with some of the Leaf Prompts.  This was one of those. 

This was one of the sketches over at Scrapping The Day Away.  I dug into my Vicki Boutin stash for this layout!!  Photo is from June 2015.

This layout is actually me trying to use up scraps from my November CKCB kit as well as my mini kit.  I had that circle cut out from the mixed media layout I shared above. 

Another layout from my November CKCB kit.  These photos were taken in the fall of 2021. My husband and I went on a day trip, where we saw several waterfalls that were about an hour away from the military base.  New York is beautiful in the fall! 

This was for another Leaf  Prompt over at Scrapping The Day Away.  The prompt was to use holiday papers with non-holiday photos OR holiday photos with non-traditional holiday papers.  I used some Christmas papers with a wedding photo.  LOL

This layout actually features a huge blunder on my part.  I had the wrong date AND story on it.  I have now fixed it but didn't retake the photo.  All that really changed was the journaling spot.

This was our final November Scraplift Crafternoon as we took a break for Thanksgiving. Here's the process video for this layout.

I am the one who chose the layout for us to scraplift above.  Apparently, that design really spoke to me in the month of November because I also created this layout which has a similar patterned paper set-up. LOL!!!  These photos are from my pandemic birthday in 2020.  ;)

This is just a simple grid type layout feature the cake and flowers from my son's wedding reception. 

I had created a HUGE Christmas kit back in the summer prior to our move.  I have been digging through that kit to complete my 2014 Christmas photos.  This layout features all the loveliness from that box of goodies.  I actually managed to finish the patterned papers off in that box but not the embellishments, so I recently added more papers.

This was another Leaf Prompt from Scrapping The Day Away.  It was a monochromatic layout prompt.  Luckily, I had this 6x6 monochromatic paper pad on my desktop (it's still there LOL) so I used it to create this layout.  This took forever.  LOL!  I love how it turned out.

This is NOT my favorite layout for November.  I won't take it apart because of all the time I spent hand stitching those hearts on that border!  It's a finished page, right???

I love this layout.  It was another Leaf Prompt.  We were to use black and white plus two other colors. Fabulous prompt!! It helped me use up part of a HKC kit. 

This is just a simple two page Christmas layout.

This is another sketch from Scrapping The Day Away.  I moved things around a tad to suit me but stuck true to the bones of the layout.

The next two layouts feature Seth and Emily with their gingerbread houses they created at our Homeschool Co-op's Christmas Party in 2014.


This was just a simple layout i created with some Christmas stash from the box I mentioned above. 

This was a Leaf Prompt from Scrapping The Day Away.  It was a countdown prompt: 5 of something (I chose 5 phrases), 4 colors, 3 photos, 2 embellishment clusters, and a title.

Photos are from my son's wedding.  I loved the decorations.  The wedding venue was beautiful.

This is the last layout for November!  It's a two page Christmas layout!! 

If you have made it this far, thank you so much!  Let's see how many layouts that is for November.  I count each page in a layout as one, so a two page layout counts as two.  That's 46 pages for November!  Yay!!  I'll have to go back and see if I can find my totals and post those at the end of the year for the whole year!  

Have a GREAT day!!


No comments: