Whoa....it's April! How can that be? March was flurry of activities on YouTube for me. I participated in the 30 Days of Sketches, Series 11 by Christy's Beautiful Life. I have managed to do all 30 of the sketches with a process video! Yay. You can see those on my channel - The Paper Snob.
Let's get to the best part of the month and that is the reveal of the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog inspiration kit and social media hop! This month, Master Forger Misty is in charge and she has chosen the SCT Sampler Kit from Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine. She chose their March 2022 SCT Sampler kit, which you can see here (at the bottom of the post).
Here's some photos of the kit for you!
I really took my inspiration from the Violet Studio paper pack, which reminded me of Paige Evans' Turn The Page collection! So, let me show you my kit contents!
First up are my papers. Like I mentioned, I took my inspiration from that Violet Studio paper pack. I had purchased the entire collection of Turn The Page on eBay last year. I have used only bits and pieces of it so this is the perfect excuse for me to pull it out and use it!
I did pull in more than just the florals that reminded me of the paper pack because I wanted to have some more masculine papers to play with as well.
Next up are my alphas and be warned...I pulled in a BUNCH!
Some of them are open and have been partially used but there are three unopened packages of alphas. I pulled in some of the embellishments from the Turn The Page collection as well as some other things. I have a few of the ephemera, washi strips, layered stickers, and the sticker book from the collection PLUS I pulled in some older October Afternoon sticker sheets, a set of puffy stickers from Paige Evans Whimsical, some Ali Edwards embellishments, and some P13 phrase stickers. I also pulled in an almost used up sheet of Maggie Holmes chipboard pieces.
As I was putting away my beautiful March kit, I also pulled some embellishments from that kit to add to this one. Who wants to put away all that stuff when you can USE it, am I right???
Finally, I also did my Add-On Base Papers kit for this month as well.
We have a great guest designer for the month, Kathy Leicht-Gregg. Make sure you check out her kit and her creations this month.
Here's the Social Media Hop for this month
Counterfeit Kit Challenge: http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer: Kathy Leicht-Gregg in Instagram @codakathy
Anna: https://www.youtube.com/c/piececraftlove
Cindy: https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com
Julene: http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
Leslie: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
Lisa: https://lisahausmann.blogspot.com/
Misty: https://craftysoup.com/
Tara: https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com
Here's what we have in store for you this month!
JUST THE GIST - April 2
FORGERIES - April 4
MINI KIT - April 6
CHALLENGE #1 - April 12
CHALLENGE #2 - April 18
FOLLOWERS SHOWCASE - April 24
KILLING THE KIT - April 30
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope that you have a great weekend!!



2 comments:
This is a wonderful mix of papers and your embellishments just keep on going. That makes it easier to choose I guess. Enjoy making pages this month
I love the star and geometric pattern papers you have in there. Very fun!
Post a Comment