Hello! Welcome to my blog! Today, I am going to be sharing the layout that I created for Challenge #2 for CKCB. First, let me remind you of this month's Inspiration Kit SCT Magazine.
I chose to curate my kit from the right hand side of that photo, using those florals and the color palette. I haven't created a single layout with my kit until now! EEEEKKKK!! What happened?? I lost my momentum after a month of daily videos and then going on vacation! LOL!!
Master Forger Misty challenged us with this for our second challenge for April:
"The inspiration kit has a birthday theme included in it. Birthdays are about celebration. But there are so many things we all celebrate. My prompt is to tell ANY celebration story."
Easy Peasy!!! The month of April is our wedding anniversary and that is the story I will be telling you today! The first week of April, we traveled to Pigeon Forge/Gatlingburg area and enjoyed 5 days away in a cabin in the mountains! Cell signal was spotty and internet was slow. It was a good time!
I also created a process video for my layout, which you can watch HERE.
Make sure you head over to the CKCB blog post to see what the other Master Forgers created for this challenge! Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!


No comments:
Post a Comment