Hi! Welcome to October! It's the first time of the month and that means that it is time for the reveal of the inspiration kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog! This month, Master Forger JoJo is taking over the blog and has chosen a beautiful fall kit for us to use as inspiration to curate our own kits from our stash. This month, she chose An Autumn Tale: Chilly Breeze by Sweet Shoppe. It's a lovely digital kit. Here's a sneak peek of it:
I have always loved orange and blue together! So, where did I start this month while building my kit? I actually purchased this kit while it was on sale a few months ago so I do own it. The first thing I did was create a collage of all of the papers so that I could view them all in one place.
![]() |
I feel like this made it easier for me to dig through my stash and find the papers that I already own!! After I dug through my stash of papers, I did round it out with a few that I printed from this collection. I didn't have a stripe or the multi-color plaid that were quite right so I printed both of those and couple of more pieces. This month is 30 Days of Sketches so I also made sure that I had two of each of some of the papers!! Here are my 12x12 papers:
These papers mostly came from various paper pads plus a few sheets from an older Hip Kit.
I also added some 6x6 papers to my kit to help me with a Mad About Mini Paper Pads hop on YouTube that I participate in every month! There are also two pieces of scraps:
These are all from Felicity Jane with the exception of the scraps, which are from Hip Kit. These papers brought in green for me to use. There are several solids which will be great for matting photos!
Let me show you my embellishments now:
| I started with a ton of alphas first. Some of these have been in previous kits but a few are new. |
| A couple of more alphas and phrases plus wood veneer and cork embellishments! |
| Many of these embellishments were definitely robbed from previous CKCB kits!! |
This month our Guest Designer is Liz Ketter! Here is her Instagram account:
Here's the social media hop! Please check out the Guest Designer and the rest of the Master Forgers to see how they designed their own kits this month.
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
- Brandi - www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama
- Vikki - www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking
- Ryann - www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey
- Jody - www.instagram.com/floppyearedfarm
- JoJo - www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will come by the FaceBook Community Group and see all the challenges and layouts that our Master Forgers and community members share all month long! You will definitely be inspired!! If you aren't already a member there, go ahead and apply for membership but make sure you answer the questions for membership and agree to the group rules. Have a GREAT month!


2 comments:
Wowee those alphas floored me. I don't own that many! I love your paper choices and the embellishments will work well. Enjoy your scrapping this month.
What a nice mix of patterns. I like your alphas too. I have a large stash, and have gotten away from using them for titles. I need to cycle back to that. Show me how. ; ) ; )
Post a Comment