Friday, November 01, 2024

November 2024 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop!

 Whew...October really flew by.  I know I keep saying this but wow, October just zoomed.  Does anyone else think that as well?  So, I am back here on my blog to bring you the November 2024 CKCB Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop!  This month, Master Forger Vikki is taking over the CKC blog and has chosen a gorgeous kit for us to use as inspiration.  First, let me introduce you to the Guest Designer for the month of November:

Meet Guest Designer: Tamra Hunt



Here's her bio:

Hi All! My name is Tamra and I love to craft! I live in northern Alberta, Canada. I am engaged
to a wonderful man and I have one daughter. I have recently retired from the library and I am
enjoying all the free time. Years ago, I was an avid scrapbooker and loved rubber stamping too. But, for some reason, I lost interest in it. My stash languished for years while I pursued other hobbies like cross stitching and quilting.
Every now and then scrapbooking layouts would come across my feed in Pinterest and I was
intrigued with how different it was now. Multimedia, sewing, painting and all the other great
ways to make a layout. I was inspired again. I started organizing my old stash and quickly
realized that it wasn’t current with today's type of memory keeping and wondered what I could do with what I had. So, I used my friend google to search for anything that had to do with using up your stash. That’s when I found the Counterfeit Kit Community.
It was exactly what I was looking for. I enjoy all the inspiration this group provides - the monthly kits, the challenges and all the wonderful layouts. It is so much fun to take that inspiration and make my own kits with the stash I have.
This month's kit that Vikki chose for us is wonderful. I loved counterfeiting the soft autumn
colours and adding in a bit of spooky. I hope you will be inspired to create this month too!

OK, so let me show you this month's Inspiration Kit, which is a digital kit, by Traci Reed Designs:

Goldenrod by Traci Reed Designs


When I saw this kit, it reminded me of American Crafts Farmstead Harvest. Here's a photo of the paper pad so that you'll know what I am referring to.  If you are interested in this paper pad, A Cherry On Top has it in stock:

As you can see, those colors are very similar.  So pretty!  I have most of this collection and it's where I started with pulling things for my November kit.  I also own the Goldenrod Digital Kit as well.  I checked out her papers and I printed a few for my kit.  Here are the Goldenrod papers I printed:


I could've stopped there and not added a single sheet of paper to my kit but you KNOW I didn't stop.  In fact, I added all of my Farmstead Harvest as well as three paper pads plus one 12x12 sheet from Hip Kit Club.  There are also some 6x8 October Afternoon fall papers. Here are ALL of my papers:


 I also added all of the Farmstead Harvest embellishments and cut some of the Goldenrod "stickers" from the Inspiration Kit.  I added two 12x12 chipboard sheets from Echo Park.  There's a partial Elle's Studio kit and some Paper Snips from Bramble Fox, some Freckled Fawn chipboard, Simple Stories embellishments from the paper pad collections I added, and some stuff from Fancy Pants.

 
I also added a TON of alphas to my kit.  Some are brand new. 


This is a large kit but probably not as large as I used to create.  I hope to use up some of this fun stuff but if not, at least it'll be easy to put away!  LOLOLOL!!

Here's the Social Media Hop!  Make sure you check everyone out and leave them some love too:

·  Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/  

·  Guest Designer – Tamra Hunt https://tamrawhericreate.blogspot.com/?m=1

·  Brandi  https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/ 

·  Christine  https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden/featured

·  Cindy  http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/

·  Jody  https://www.instagram.com/floppyearedfarm/

·  JoJo  https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions

·  Laurie  https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits/ 

·  Misty https://craftysoup.com/

·  Ryann https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey/

·  Tara  https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/ 

                   ·  Vikki  https://www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderfully, crafty month!!!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Love it!

Misty said...

I thought it looked bigger than typical, but I guess not. LOL Have fun playing.