Hello January 2025! Over the past year, I have had a lot of milestones happen for me in my personal scrappy world. January 2024 I took over as lead Master Forger for Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. It's been an absolute blast leading this team. They are all rock stars in their own right! I am looking forward to another great year. I also moved across the country in June...that meant taking my scrapbooking on the road and it was a little rough for a bit. I made it through that and now am definitely settling into my new home and LARGER than ever scrappy space. It is the biggest space I have had in a long while. I reached 1000 subscribers on my YouTube channel in 2024. I was humbled and honored by so many of you who have reached out, commented, liked, and subscribed to my channel. Without you, it wouldn't have happened!!! In November, I became a Design Team member over at Traci Reed Designs as a hybrid scrapbooker. I am still learning the ropes over there but am thrilled to be there. I also created my own FaceBook Community Group where I hostess three YouTube and Instagram hops each month. Whew! How has your 2024 been for you? No matter how it turned out, I hope 2025 brings you even better opportunities to create. Scrapbooking brings me so much joy.
So, let's get on with the CKCB January reveal! First, I'd like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for the month. Meet Jennifer Cain. She's a fabulous creator and I am so glad to have her for our first month of the new year.
"I have been scrapbooking for 25+ years. I enjoy using just about anything to show off my photos and tell my story. I scrapbook 8 1/2x11 size, single layouts in portrait, landscape and double page layouts. I use lots of different items in my scrapbooking. I love learning new techniques and finding new items to use. I enjoy making interactive layouts including hidden tags, fold outs, mini waterfalls and pockets. I restarted my YouTube channel in that last year and have over a 100 videos posted. Also have over 1800 layouts posted on Instagram. I am under Jennifer ScrappinCain for both accounts."
Here's her YouTube channel and she'll be posting on the CKCB FaceBook Community Group all month long so be sure to check in:
Master Forger Christine is in charge of the blog for January. She chose the September 2024 Hip Kit Club kit as our inspiration kit. Here's the photos of the main kit as well as the embellishment kit:
This is another small kit for me....I know, it's not exactly small but it IS smaller than I normally build. I also know that I still won't use all of this. If I do, it will be a miracle. However, the goal is to use as much as possible!!!
Don't forget our social media hop which will feature our Guest Designer, Jennifer, and the rest of the Master Forgers kits. Two of our Master Forgers will have mini kits for you to view on the 6th, so check back on the CKCB blog.
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
- Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
- Vikki - www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking
- Ryann - www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey
- JoJo - www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
- Cindy http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/



2 comments:
That different Hip kit works super well for sure. I do adore the circular book print!
Nice kit Tara. You will get through it I'm sure.
Post a Comment