Welcome April! It's springtime in most of the United States right now or at least showing the beginning signs of it! I am ready to not worry about snow and ice, are you?
Today, I am bringing you my April Counterfeit kit but first let's take a look at the Inspiration Kit that Master Forger Brandi chose for us this month. She chose the Lil' Man digital collection from Pickleberrypop created by Bella Gypsy.
So, I will tell you right now, I adore this kit. I wanted to purchase it but didn't. LOL! I did a pretty deep dive into my stash for some really old papers but printed out some digital embellishments to round it off from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Let's take a look at my kit!Here are my papers:
I pulled patterned papers from My Mind's Eye (3 different collections), Close To My Heart, Cocoa Vanilla, and Jillibean Soup to round out this 35 patterned paper plus a few scraps kit.
Next up are my embellishments and Thickers/ABCs:
There are a lot of print and cut embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla-several older collections that you can get digitally now on their website. I have a TON of old Ali Edwards Story Kits embellishments plus some Elle Studio pocket cards and Thickers and Hip Kit alphas and phrases sets. I have a lot to choose from in this kit, which is how I typically curate a stash kit. I love choices. I had to make myself STOP looking at stuff to put in here or I would have never finished this kit! HAHA!
Next up, I want to introduce you to our Guest Designer for Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog for the month of April. She is a friend of mine and a fellow YouTuber! Welcome Briana from My Life On Paper! You will be amazed at what she comes up with this month for her kit and layouts.
Here's what Briana has to say about her scrapbooking style:
"I have been passionate about scrapbooking for 25 years — and my extensive stash is proof of that journey. I have 3 young adult daughters and a husband that are the subjects of my scrapbook layouts. Over the past 2.5 years, I’ve had the pleasure of connecting with amazing new friends through my YouTube channel. My style leans toward simplicity, but I also have a deep love for mixed media. My layouts often reflect a blend of old and new, bringing together timeless supplies with fresh finds. Lately, I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the process of creating counterfeit kits, which allows me to rediscover and combine my favorite products in exciting new ways."
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer, Briana Spors - https://www.youtube.com/@lovemylifeonpaper
Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
Misty - http://www.craftysoup.com
Laurie - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits
So that's it for my first of the month post! Thank you so much for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your day!! Happy April thoughts!

1 comment:
Love the pattern papers you included. There is a bold chevron I spy that I adore!
Post a Comment