Whew! It's June and I can't really believe it. May was a whirlwind for me. My husband came home on leave and that meant I had to have all design team obligations completed and uploaded to their various places before he arrived. I worked hard and got them all up PLUS a few extra! Now, that he's back at his deployment location again, I am slowing down a little bit. BUT....it's time for our Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop over at CKCB. I hope you'll check out the full hop!
For the month of June, I am in charge of the blog and I chose an older kit from Not Just For Boys kit club. I chose their August 2023 "Intrinsic" Limitless Kit. I love that this kit is travel related but very neutral so that you can make it your own easily!!! Here's a photo of the full kit but without the add-ons.
There were a few add-ons available when this was first put onto their website so here are some photos that I grabbed of those from unboxing videos.
There was also a cutfile add-on.
Before I share the photos of my kit, I'd like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for the month of June. I want to welcome MK Gunn who is not only a friend but a fellow YouTube content creator and owner of Some Assemblage Required.
I cannot wait to see her layouts for the gorgeous kit that she curated. Go check her kit out in the social media hop listed below!
Now let's talk about my personal kit. I always look at the papers first in a kit that we are using to shop our stash and recreate. This month is no different. I started with the woodgrain paper. I didn't have that exact sheet but chose two sheets of Echo Park woodgrain that is very close. I also dug through my Simple Stories Stash and pulled out that Boho Baby rainbow paper plus two coordinating sheets from that collection to add into my kit. I also looked at the grungy, rusty looking papers and found a couple that matched closely. After that, I rounded up my papers with other papers that were close. Here are my papers. I tried to make sure I had some of the blue from the original kit in my own so improvised a little since I don't have a sheet with an airship/sunburst on it.
Normally, I have a lot more papers than this but I expect it'll be hard enough for me to use all of these so I kept it small this month.
My next step is to look through the embellishments in the kit and add some that are similar. I also added quite a few Thickers and acrylic title pieces to my kit.
My kit isn't small but it isn't as large as I normally curate but I think that I have a chance of killing this kit if I work hard on some photos that need scrapped this month!!
Please take the time to go through the social media hop and see what MK and the rest of my Master Forger team have come up with for their own kits.
1st - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer - MK Gunn https://www.youtube.com/@SomeAssemblageRequiredMKGunn
Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
Julene - https://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope that you have an awesome day!








2 comments:
An amazing kit Tara. I'm sure you can work your way through this.
Beautiful collection of supplies. Good luck killing this kit. I think you can get all those papers used for sure!
Post a Comment