Hello Friends! It's the first of the month and it's time for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop. This month, Master Forger Vikki is taking over the blog and she chose this beautiful Simple Stories kit for us to use as inspiration to curate a kit from our own stash!
Before I get started on sharing my personal kit, I'd like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for the month of September. Meet Stephanie, you can find her HERE.
"Hello,
my name is Stephanie and I am a single mom to one son, a dog and two
cats. I have been scrapbooking for 25 years and I have just started
teaching classes at my local scrapbook store. I love to travel and
spend time outdoors so a lot of my scrapbooking is centered around
that. You can find me on Facebook under Scrappy Adventures, and in The
Scrappy Square group I admin with my bestie, or on Instagram @mamabear1900."
You can see her kit both on the CKCB blog link and the FaceBook Community.
So, I took the "lazy way" out on creating my kit this month. I have that collection in my stash. So, I pulled it and then added more embellishments from my stash to round it out. Let's take a look at my papers. I did add a couple of other papers from another Simple Stories collection:
You can see my additional papers on the bottom row, the two are the far right.
I had the 12x12 sticker sheet, the page pieces, and foam phrase stickers in my stash as well. I added those plus a few other things.
Make sure you check out our social media hop:
1st - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
- Guest Designer - https://www.instagram.com/mamabear1900/
- Brandi - https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/
- Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
- JoJo - https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
- Julene - https://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Laurie - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits/
- Ryann - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina - https://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Vikki https://www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking/
- Amanda - https://youtube.com/@amandacreates1980
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! You'll be able to see what I create with this kit both on my YouTube Channel and CKCB FaceBook Community group! Have a great month!

1 comment:
Right on the theme this month. Sometimes a smaller kit works better.You can concentrate on each paper better. Looks good.
Post a Comment