Well hello scrappy friends! It's the first of November and that means that it is time for the CKCB Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop. This month, Master Forger Brandi is taking over the blog for us. She has chosen a kit from Cocoa Daisy, called October Glow, for us to use as inspiration to curate a kit from our own stash. Here are some photos of the kit:
As you can see, it's full of fall goodness! Before I show you my own kit, let me introduce you to our Guest Designer for November! Meet Lisa:
You can find her here:
I really pulled out the fall stuff from my stash this month! Fall is one of my fave times of the year to scrapbook and I love all things fall in the scrappy world!!
My papers, which include a 6x8 paper pad:
I also threw in quite a few embellishments and alphas:
My patterned papers are mostly Simple Stories this month with two sheets of 49 & Market patterned papers from their older collection called Take A Hike. I felt like those gave me some premade backgrounds so that is why I included those! My embellishments are a mish mash from Simple Stories, Elle's Studio, and Hip Kit Club. I think there is one pack of ephemera from Fancy Pants.
Make sure you check out the rest of the Master Forger's kits this month by hopping along with us!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Lisa - https://www.instagram.com/lisa_cuneo_scrapbooking/
Vikki - https://www.instagram.com/memoriesandmomentsscrapbooking
Misty - https://craftysoup.com
JoJo - https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a scrappy day!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment