

First off, the stitches seem better today. I think they look worse but they FEEL better-that counts, right???
Second pix are from Pat's birthday party. There were a half million more but these are the ones I resized-LOL.
As you can see, my hair IS growing...didn't look too hot that day but oh well. I might not have to hide from the camera Christmas morning after all!!
3 comments:
BOy, do they ever look alike!
You look great...your hair only looks bad in your OWN eyes....not in anyone else's.
HB Pat!
Glad the stitches are doing better, too!
I'm off to bed!
What cute pics!
Now I must disagree with Abbykins & say she looks just like you!!!!!!
Awesome photos! So nice to see you two together! One of your kids must be becoming a little photographer! Pretty little girl you have, I love her photos too!
Post a Comment