Friday, February 09, 2007

Scrap Goods LO's from February Kit


First up is the two page LO (hey blogger even posted it in the CORRECT order!!!) of Tyler and Emily from March 2005. These are some of my most favorite photos of the two of them.
And this page is a LO of me with Emily who was about 5 days old. I kept it pretty simple so that the focus would be on my precious photo. Thanks for looking!!

I still get quite a thrill seeing my stuff in the newsletter each month. Sometimes I think I should pinch myself to make sure it's really there and not a figment of my imagination. I find it quite amazing that they allow me to come up and join their family owned operation!!! (only one other DT member isn't a family member and she lives MUCH closer)

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Great lo's Tara and Love all the pictures. Especially the one with you and Emily!

Lissa Ballard said...

My word Tara!! These are all amazing! Just phenomenal... Well done!!!

Those photos are all fabulous - great work.

Hugs,
Lissa

Angel's Imaginations said...

Aw--these are precious! Wonderful photos, and beautiful LO's.

Felicia McB said...

these are all fantastic! I love the picture of you and Emily, very precious!

Scrappytbear said...

Gorgeous! Love all the colours and of course the photos are precious! Great job!

Loreluca said...

Absolutely beautiful, Tara!!! love them both, such beautiful pictures! Your pic with Emily is just breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Tara, you know what I think of your work!!! You rock girl!

Abby said...

I love them all ... the picture of you and Emily is simply priceless!!! Keep up the great work! :)

t said...

All of these photos are wonderful and the LOs showcase them beautifully. Good luck on your inspection.

Julie said...

Oh how precious!!!! These are amazing pages!!