Monday, April 16, 2007

A challenge issued by...


Memory Makers magazine. Well, sort of. It was actually submission call for their publication, but I didn't finish this in time to even begin to submit my LO. And I am not sure it's what they were looking for in the first place.
 
 
wendrie2

This is a LO about my friend Missus Wookie. She lives in London and while I was in Germany was literally a lifeline. She kept me sane or at least mostly. I miss our daily IM times immensely but the time differences and our schedules keep us from chatting for weeks at a time. Sometimes we just have to MAKE the ti to chat no matter what we need to be doing instead.

4 comments:

Loreluca said...

Oh, Tara! This is such a beautiful LO! I totally can relate to you and your friend. My two friends from childhood live in Mexico, and although we talk on the phone, it's not alway possible. I miss them terribly, I can only imagine how it goes for you!
Hugs!

Loreluca said...

Oh, by the way! this is Paula that leaves you messages, jus tin case you don't connect my nickname Loreluca

@wesome@bby said...

WOW. Love this. If I were MM staff, I'd pick you in a heartbeat...does that count? :)

Lissa Ballard said...

Like them both, but I think this one about your friend is especially delightful! I think we internet junkies can relate to having friends all over. If it weren't for all my internet buddies, I'd have jumped off the edge I think!

Hugs,
Lissa