Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
LOAD LO's
LOAD=LayOut A Day....and I've been participating in this over at OSU for the month of January. Note...I will NOT be participating for February if Kylie hosts again...egads, it's stressful trying to keep up. LOL!! It will be nice to have gotten 31 LO's done for the month of January. I just can't keep it up for a year! Enjoy!! (BTW...some of the LOAD's are already on here and Yes I am a little bit behind-LOL).
Tara, these are all fabulous! There's something I like different about each one of them. Especially the toadstool, penguin, bird, owl.....are those from a set? Did you make those? SO CUTE!
9 comments:
Wow!Everyone is so young. Funny to see then little 3-4 years age and then now... lol Great pages!
That Kylie is such a trouble maker!!! Did you put a dent in your stash though?
Tara, these are all fabulous! There's something I like different about each one of them. Especially the toadstool, penguin, bird, owl.....are those from a set? Did you make those? SO CUTE!
Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com
You have been so fun - it is great to see so many gorgeous LOs!
Love that pink owl.... nah too many cool details to list - love it all!
Awesome job Tara!! I love these!!
Great pages!
I love kinder eggs a friend brought them back from us when he was in germany!
:)
These are wonderful! Great inspiration!
I particularly love the mushroom one, Mother, the adorable penguin embellishment, and Sweetness Defined... All wonderful!
Off to scrap!
These are all incredible!!!! Wish I could get this many done!
You did an awesome job.... so why are you not joining even now that *I* am hosting it ;-)
Post a Comment