Saturday, August 08, 2009

Some LO’s I did while in London…

I shared one of these already HERE, but I actually did a few LO’s while I was away!
This first one is a simple LO, using papers that I bought FOR these pictures around the time I took them.  Today, I wouldn’t even LOOK at these papers much less buy them.  But I used them anyway. 
The Joy of Trains
The Joy of Trains 1
The Joy of Trains 2
Just a simple page
Lovin' U
This one is a picture of my friend, Missus Wookie, holding Emily in 2005 when her family visited mine.  I apologize for the big black blobs on my journaling…it’s to keep my friend’s privacy intact.  I assure you the real LO doesn’t have it.  ;-)
SweetMemoriesedited
This final LO was done in early July for the OSU Telephone Scraplift.
HappyGirlA
Have a happy weekend….

6 comments:

Meghan said...

Love this.
How did you find time to scrap while on vaca?
I can't find time while I am home.

Jen said...

Beautiful!!!! I especially love the last one!

The Watts Family said...

Very Nice love the one with the owls I really like the colors ~Girl you can scrap!!~Blessings Heather ;D

Missus Wookie said...

They look even better in person, and I still like that paper - bet S does too. :)

Tricia said...

Love the cute LO with Seth and the trains!

Aleta said...

Totally love that last one!! And only a scrapper would scrap while on vacation (especially since you visited another scrapper) ;)