Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Boys @ age 7

Someone asked me tonight if Seth looked like the other boys.  In her opinion he looks different.  HMMMM….I think there’s a family resemblance but I also think all of my kids look different.

TYLER June 2000
scan0031

GARRET Jan 2002
scan0030
SETH September 2009
sethcute

You decide. 

6 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

It really does not matter.....they are all ADORABLE!!!!! Seth is just a cutie pie with his glasses.

Anonymous said...

definitely a resemblance... and yes they each have their own look too... :)

ps. i like your fall wallpaper!

Missus Wookie said...

Cool set of photos - would make a neat LO. Have you got one of Pat at that age?

I think there is a resemblance but they look uniquely themselves :)

Meghan said...

All different
BUT
Seth is the spittin image of Pat.
At least imho.
:>)

Kylie said...

I'm with Missus Wookie! I suspect they'd all look more similar to Pat than they do to each other (???).

Lissa Ballard said...

Tara, I think they're all so darling in their own ways! (Yes, even as teen agers that can try the patience of Job, they're still darling and loveable...:) )

By the way, you've been given a blog award! Check out my blog for details!