Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I don’t normally participate in these but I had a couple to share today.  Enjoy….
When we lived in Missouri, we would often go visit Meme and Papa.  Instead of telling the littles where we were going, when asked I would respond with “We are going Crazy”.  Seth began to think anytime I said this I meant we were going to visit Meme and Papa. 
Today during school, I was reading a MO Dept of Conservation flyer on bald eagles and mentioned that eagles nested XXXXXXX, which is where Papa and Meme live.  And Seth says, “So that’s where Crazy is.  I love going to Crazy.”  ROTFLOL
Image026

One day last week, I was talking to Emily about Tyler and his girlfriend, Stephenie.  Emily pipes up with this, “And they were holding hands!!!  It’s just soooooooo cuuuuuutttttte.”  I started laughing and she said, defensively, “but it’s cute when Seth and I hold hands!”.  LOL
Image183
Back to school….

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Makes me miss when mine were little.

Jen said...

:D :D :D

Aleta said...

hehehehe ;)

Tricia said...

Cute stories of the kids!

Geri said...

Love the "Going crazy" story ... the things kids say can make you giggle non stop!

Jodi said...

LOL I tell Boomer all the time we are going crazy. But Seth's going crazy is too cute. Emily is sooo cuttteee. lol