My scrappy stuff was packed out a week ago so that it would be in Georgia around the time we arrive. So here’s the last of the LO’s I did before the packers came.
May Telephone Scraplift. This challenge got revealed on OSU this week:
This is from the Swap Kit Challenge I hostess on OSU every 6-8 weeks. This is Group 2’s LO:
Group 1:
I made a second LO from Group 2’s kit, just added cardstock and maybe some small embellies.
The kids have GROWN a ton!!!! OK, I need to get off here.
5 comments:
I love to scrapbook too!! And I commented back to you over at WLW - colored pencils is next weeks tip!!! lol!!! Thanks for being on top of it!!! Keep Walking with the King!
Much Love,
Courtney
http://www.womenlivingwell-courtney.blogspot.com
Great job on these!
I didn't get any e-mail from you :(
e-mail me at bonnie.m.hussey@live.com
LOL...good luck with the moving. My husband just joined the military, and i am glad to find blog like yours to keep me sane.
I am now following you
Musings Of An Army Wife
Hi tara! I'm a new follower. I found your blog from Musing of an Army wife!
You are very good with scrap booking. I love to do it, but I don't always have the time! And then I get rushed and it doesn't come out so good!
I like your blog!!
~Sarah
http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment