Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Video workout review

On Monday, I did a new workout for the first time (before we got news of the fire).  I didn’t complete the whole thing…because we needed to get to the warehouse to watch the packing company finish crating the last two crates in our view.  Of course, we had no idea that they had caught on fire.  So I did more than half of this workout and then the cool-down so I could get into the shower and get moving.  ANYWAY….

Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

I am not a HUGE fan of Jillian Michaels.  She really annoys me.  That being said, I think she’s pretty mild on this video in terms of that…either that or I’ve gotten great at tuning her out.  LOL!!! 

This is a great cardio workout.  I chose it because it didn’t require ANY equipment which I couldn’t pack in a suitcase to fly back to the US.  (yeah I lost my work out equipment in the fire)  I felt it made a good interim work out while we are transitioning right now.  I was right on that account, but I didn’t realize that it is also a fairly tough work out.  I like it.  I’ll likely keep it in my repertoire (is that spelled correctly????  hoping I don’t look unedu-ma-cated ya know). 

Go for it girlies…you can DO it.  My recommendation is to alternate it with a sculpting type work out.  I like The Firm….that is NO secret.  I’ve had GREAT results with their stuff.  I like their old school videos as I haven’t worked out with their new stuff.  Have a great day!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've tried this video out too-it's tough!! And I love Jillian :) I understand how others think she's annoying, though!

ThinkFeminist said...

Those video workouts never works for me -:(

Musings Of An Army Wife