Monday, July 06, 2020

CKCB Layout #1

Hey!  I hope you have had a great July 4th weekend and are ready to start this week off with....a HUGE CUP OF COFFEE!  I know I am after I finish my workout!  LOL!!  Mondays can be so tough but more so during the school year for me.  We are still on summer break.  Thank goodness!  We actually had a very quiet weekend due to COVID-19.  All the local fireworks celebrations were cancelled this year.  I made a nice meal and we watched a movie with the kids on Saturday.  Sunday morning, we were able to go to church for the first time since early March.  It was a little weird because we were required to wear masks. I understand why-totally.  Understanding doesn't make it any less weird!

Today, I am going to share my first layout that  I created with my CKCB July 2020 kit!  I am having fun playing with this kit!  The pictures are of my oldest daughter, Courtney, and her best friend, Eli.  They were going to their first dance which was hosted by Children & Youth Services on Fort Stewart.  Once they arrived at the dance, they realized that no one else showed up so they came back to our house and spent the evening hanging out.  We all need friends who can roll like that!  I loved their relationship and I miss those times with both girls.  



I think this was the only "dance" that Courtney ever went to.  After we left Georgia, she never found her "tribe" in our new homeschool groups that we were a part of.  She was invited to go to a really cool Prom that was being held on a cruise of the Potomac River in Washington DC, but the girls she met said they had plans to spike the punch bowl.  She didn't want any part of that!  LOL!!  

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a great week!



No comments: