I have made it my goal to dive right into my July 2020 CKCB kit and use up ALL of the patterned paper that I put inside it. Let's see if I can pull it off!! I know it's a big kit! I have my second layout to share with you today!
Garret got his very first Driver's License while we were on vacation in June 2012. In fact, getting his Driver's License was one of the main reasons we went home at that time. Daddy was getting ready to go to Korea and we decided that I needed a second driver in the house. I cannot tell you how glad that I am that we forced Garret to get his license because I ended up unable to drive for 6 months. Yikes.
I really like that striped paper that I had included in my kit. Ironically, it was NOT a full 12x12 sheet because I had fussy cut an element from the A side of the patterned paper a long time ago for another layout. Then I shoved the sheet back into my Studio Calico patterned paper file. I layered some tags, a piece of the blue cardstock from Layout #1, and one of the Project Life cards from my kit behind the photo. I even managed to use up one of the "meet me" phrases from the Thickers in my kit!! Go me! I finished it off with some spray ink splatters! It's a simple layout but I like how it turned out!
How are you ladies doing with your kits this month? We are one week into July! I hope you are making some progress!! Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Love this! He's got this look on his face like "Watch out ladies, here comes trouble...", It's perfect!
Post a Comment