Wednesday, July 08, 2020

CKCB Layout #3

Guess what?!! I have a third layout to share with you this week!!  Woot!  Woot!  This layout was a little hard to scrapbook due to the photos.  They're cute photos, don't get me wrong. However, the young lady in this photo with my son, Tyler, is no longer dating Tyler.  Normally, I would skip over a photo like this but Lorraine also happens to be my granddaughter's mom.  So, I chose to scrapbook this photo anyway.  Skarlett wasn't born for another 18 months after this photo was taken but it was the first time I got to meet Lorraine.  She's a sweet young lady!  (and a great mommy too)


I used a stamp for the title and layered some scraps behind the photo. One of those scraps is the one that I included in my kit from last month's kit with the thought that I'd use it to fussy cut a few more flowers from the A side.  I included those fussy cut flowers in my kit and thought that if I needed more, I could get more with this tiny scrap.  Nope...I turned it over the for the black gingham side and stuck it underneath the larger photo!  Oh well!  I layered some phrases and a journaling card underneath the second photo and then put it all on a file card die that I cut with my Cameo.  I splattered some of my Speckled Egg Distress Ink Oxide spray on the Kraft background paper.  And I have a completed layout! 

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope this Hump Day is awesome for you!


2 comments:

The Crazy Scrapper said...

Love it!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Gotta make sure to cover all of the family 💕 That be check really pops the focal photo. Worth the sacrifice!