Thursday, July 09, 2020

CKCB Layout #4


Hey!  Can you believe it's already Thursday!  Wow!!  I have a virtual doctor's appointment today.  This is defintely a sign of the current "times".  I find it so weird to have an appointment with a doctor that I've never seen on the phone.  LOL!!  As I like to say, "Weirdness of weird!" 

This layout is from my July 2020 CKCB kit and I am finding that I love the neutrals with the pops of color!  I started this layout not knowing where I was heading but LOVED how it turned out!! 


I am hoping to use up most of those large black letters from my kit because I know that I have included them in several kits over the past couple of years.  I had fun mixing and matching the fonts for my title and using up a ton of those little red letters.  I used up one of my forgeries that I created this month as well.  I love those little buttons!  They turned out adorable. Here's a close-up!


I cut tiny circles out of white cardstock with my cameo, stamped on them with stamps from my kit and then added a word or butterfly to the cardstock before gluing it into the wooden button.  After that I added Diamond Glaze to seal it all. 


I only made four buttons but could totally go back to make more. They were so easy!!


Did you make any forgeries this month?  Are you using them?  I did make more than just these buttons.  I created some tags as well as some labels and tabs with the stamps from my kit too. 



I actually already used several of the tags and labels, banners, and tabs on previous layouts.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Have a great Thursday!



No comments: