Wednesday, July 01, 2020

July 2020 Counterfeit Kit Club Edition!

Woot!  It's the first of the month and it's time for a new Counterfeit Kit Club challenge!!  Ms. Clair gave us a beautiful, neutral kit to counterfeit this month from Sahin Designs called "Garden Party" as our inspiration for July. . I loved it!!  I did take this kit and go a little rogue though.  And I *might have* went way overboard because my kit is GINORMOUS this month!  I love what I came up with though!!  I have a main kit AND a color add-on kit to share with you today!  Let's look at the original kit though first!









It's just lovely, isn't it???  Let's see what is in my yellow box this month!!  I want to introduce you to "Colors At Play"!

My main kit papers:




I really tried to stay true to the original papers as I could.  I found quite a bit of my papers from my stash of Studio Calico papers which I found a little ironic!  I almost never dig in that folder!!

Left side:

Lilly Bee Design Pinwheel *Jumprope
Chickaniddy Crafts  365 *Weekend Wonders
Pink Paislee 03 (I have no idea which line this is from)
We R Memory Keepers Snapshots page kit
We R Memory Keepers Archived page kit
Studio Calico Seven Paper Amelia -010

Right side:

Studio Calico Autumn Splendor (B side)
Studio Calico Positively (B side)
Studio Calico Dior (B side)
Studio Calico (no idea on line because I had cut off the strip)
Studio Calico Seven Paper Amelia-001 (B side)
American Crafts One Canoe Two Twilight *Nightshade* (B side)

I included many of the black alphas from my June kit in this month's kit because I had so many leftover AND they still fit the photos that I have printed out!I added a few others though so I definitely have plenty to choose from!



I also started with a few embellishments from my June kit and then added a few more, including a new package of Tim Holtz Quote Chips that I picked up from Joann's last week!




Here's where I went rogue this month!  I created an add-on kit that is full of color!!!  Here are my papers that I chose for the add-on!  


Left Side:

American Crafts The Color of Memories
American Crafts One Canoe Two *Willow* (B side)
Chickaniddy Crafts 365 *Measured Memories (B side)
Chickaniddy Crafts Yipee *XOXO*

Right Side:

American Crafts Jen Hadfield *My Bright Life paper pad
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Carousel paper pad
American Crafts One Two Canoe *Twilight Paper Pad
Lilly Bee Design Picket Fence *Veranda (B side)
 
I also added some cut apart Project Life cards from my stash that match my kit



One sheet is from We R Memory Keepers and the other is from Chickaniddy Crafts 365, Cloud 9 (B side).  I'll cut those apart once I start working with my kit!  That bit of yellow patterned paper in the photo was included because I also included some flowers that I had already fussy cut for a previous layout in my July kit.  It's a "just in case" addition.  If I need more, I can fussy cut a couple from that square of patterned paper.

I included more alphas for my color add-on kit.  




I added some colorful embellishments as well.




I also added the Ali Edwards Friends kit that was in my June kit because I never got around to scrapbooking the photos that I had planned on using it for in June!



Finally, I dug through my stash of Close To My Heart stamp sets and added several of those!


Whoa!  That's a big kit!  I hope I can put a dent in it because I am really going to hate having to put all of that away again!!!  LOL!!!

Don't forget to check out the Blog Hop and see what our Guest Designer and the other Master Forgers have put together for this month as well:


Have a great month ladies!!! Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Clair said...

Wow. That is a big kit, but it's beautiful too - and I LOVE that you made an add on 'colour kit'. That's so cute!

Julene Matthews said...

Great kit Tara. The neutals will be a great combination to use and the colourful add on will go down well too. Enjoy this month!

cinmfoster said...

Awesome kit. Love the addition of the color kit. Have fun
Cindy F

Tina Campbell said...

Your right that is a huge kit! I think you got me beat this month :) Lets have fun playing the creating titles game with our leftover alphas we added. Love that you added an add on kit :) Lots to choose from this month :)

Susanne said...

You did go rogue - but I love color too - so yay!! I especially look forward to seeing that colorful floral employed with neutrals. Enjoy!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Can just envision neutrals with unexpected pops of blazing color! I love best that you always build your kit to serve whatever you are planning to scrap - and you usually use it up! I need to think of a nickname for you about that... :D

Becca Sadler said...

Tara: WOW! Gigantic copy-cat kit that has lots of great neutrals! However the extra color kit has me almost drooling! :) SOOOO many possibilities!!!