Sunday, November 14, 2021

2021 Fall/Winter Coffee Blog Hop - Card #1

 I haven't made a card for a couple of months but this blog hop caused some creative stuff to start blooming!  LOL!!  Check out the rest of the blog hop and see all of the amazing cards and other projects that have been shared! The image below takes you to the original post!


If you are a long time reader of my blog, you know that I am away from home visiting with my daughter for the six weeks needed for her to go through radiation treatments for brain cancer.  I didn't bring many stamps and certainly not any of my coffee themed stamps.  My good friend, Kimberly, from I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking took pity on me.  She sent me some cute digital files so I could play along with more than just Friday's layout.  Newsflash....I only had one photo of coffee to scrapbook with me although I probably have 100 or more printed out at home.  HAHAHAHA!!

My first card I printed off this cute graphic and then messy colored it with the very few Distress Ink Oxides pads that I purchased since I have been away from home.  I used some papers from my November CKCB kit to put on the card base as well as a phrase sticker and alphas to complete it. 


Thank you for looking at my blog today.   Have a GREAT Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love it Tara! Great color combo! So glad you were able to join in :)

Fikreta said...

so very nice !
Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! ☕

Celeste Goff said...

fabulous card and the papers are beautiful!