Wow! It's June. Is anyone else caught off guard by this fact? School is most likely out for you and your families, or will be in the next few days. Summer vacation has started and it's nice and warm outside! I just graduated my last homeschool student so Appointed Hope & Joy Academy is closed-forever. Wow.
Today, is June 1st and it's time for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Inspiration Kit Reveal and our social media hop! I say social media hop because these days, we have Master Forgers who don't have a blog but do all their kitting on either their Instagram accounts or their YouTube accounts, OR BOTH! I try to remember to post to my Instagram account and sometimes, I'll do a video of my kit. This month, I was too busy prepping for a month long, DAILY video hop so no video! :(
This month, I am the Master Forger in charge of the CKCB blog and all of the posts that you'll see over there. This means I chose the kit that we are counterfeiting as well as the guest designer, challenges, etc! I chose a kit by Weeds and Wildflowers Supply Company. This is a digital kit and it is called The Friendship Bundle. Here's a photo of the main kit for you:
I know it's bright! It's summer and time for bright and happy colors! I chose this kit because it was bright but also because the icons work for girl or boy or even neutral if that's what you need! As you already know, I like to start pulling my kits from my stash by looking at the papers first. Here's some close-ups of those papers in the original kit:
I am not a digital scrapper so I don't own this digi kit but I have some very close patterned papers in my stash! Here are my papers! I pulled 32 12x12 papers and 10 6x6 papers.
This second photo has some of my embellishments and pocket cards that I chose as well as the 6x6 patterned papers. My 6x6 patterned papers are all from Felicity Jane.
There were lots of choices for alphas and embellishments and here are my choices from my stash. I discovered that two collections from Vicki Boutin had chipboard pieces that really worked well so I included both packs. I also found that Bella BLVD had some black and white arrows, etc in an ephemera pack that worked too! I plan on counterfeiting the flowers in the kit, so stay tuned for that post coming on June 4th on the CKC blog.
I also loved the washi "tapes" in this digital kit. Loved them so much! I pulled many rolls from my washi stash. I hope I can use some of them this month!
I really love how my kit came together! I think I'll be able to use quite a bit of it this month!!! Please make sure you check out the Guest Designer and the Master Forgers' blogs, YouTube, and Instagram accounts so you can see of all their amazingness too!!!
Here's the full hop for the Guest Designer and all of the Master Forgers, go leave them some love!
1st June - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer Stacy - https://www.instagram.com/scrapstuffwithstacy/
Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
Misty - https://craftysoup.com/
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!! Have a great one.









5 comments:
You've chosen well, The papers are a good mix and the smaller 6x6 or 8x8 look useful too. Heaps of embellishments which I know you'll use.
Fantastic kit as usual. I love all your washi tape too!
That is A LOT of Paper! And flair and washi, oh my! What a fun kit. Enjoy.
That is A LOT of paper. And flair and washi, oh my!! Enjoy that fab kit.
A nice big kit :) Happy Scrappin
Post a Comment