Saturday, July 01, 2023

July 2023 CKCB Inspiration Kit Reveal & Social Media Hop!!!

 And the month of June has now come to an end and we are at the beginning of July!  I'd like to say June went by quickly, but only the last week did!  YIKES.  It's been a rough month for us with my husband leaving and EVERYTHING BREAKING, including three cars.  Ha...things are smoothing out now and we are a month closer to my husband returning home from yet another deployment.  

This also means that it is time for another Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog inspiration kit reveal and social media hop!!!  Master Forger Leslie is in charge this month and she has chosen a brand new kit club for us to use as our Inspiration Kit.  She chose the debut kit from Mercy Tiara: Feeling Groovy!  Here's some photos of the kit for you!




Here's a list of the kit contents for you

•   12 double-sided patterned papers from Vicki Boutin, Maggie Holmes, and Jen Hadfield
•    1 set alpha Thickers – Vicki Boutin Where To Next? gold foil chipboard
•    1 set of Vicki Boutin Where To Next? embellishment die cuts
•    1 set of Jen Hadfield Flower Child holographic stickers
•    1 set of Pink Fresh Studio Spring Vibes enamel dots
•    1 set of Pink Fresh Studio Spring Vibes chipboard frames
•    3 exclusive flair buttons
•    Exclusive digital cut files - 1 background, 1 title, and a set of icons designed by Nicole Nowosad


I also was able to snag a couple photos of the exclusive cutfiles.



So, I have almost all of the Vicki Boutin Where To Next? collection as well as the Jen Hadfield Flower Child collection in my stash.  I didn't have the papers from the Maggie Holmes collection included in this kit but I do have the PinkFresh Studios chipboard frames and enamel dots from Spring Vibes. 

I chose to basically stick with Jen Hadfield's Flower Child collection and then add two sheets of patterned papers from Hip Kit Club that are the same color palette to go with them. I did also bring in both PinkFresh Studios frames and enamel dots. I liked the color combo in Flower Child and felt that the PFS items were a great match.  I am not scrapbooking travel photos at the moments, so that is why I skipped the Vicki Boutin collection.  

Here are my paper choices:

I did make sure to have lots of summer themed items in my kit since I will be able to print many photos to scrapbook summer themed layouts!  Here are my alphas and embellishments that I chose.  I added some Hip Kit Club items, including some pocket cards that I either need to use OR purge.  HAHA!!!



My goal this month was to have a little less in my kit.  I "think" I managed that but it IS still a rather large kit!  I am hoping to do better about "killing the kit" by the end of July.  I made the embellishments "my own" by adding things from my stash that are typical me, such as labels for journaling.  

I really hope that you enjoyed hearing about my July kit and will also follow the Social Media Hop below for our Guest Designer and the rest of the Master Forger Team!!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Misty said...

The more I see of the Jen Hadfield Flower Child collection, the more I'm noticing little things I love about it. Looking forward to seeing your layouts showing it all off!

Julene Matthews said...

Oh that's a fabulous kit. Lots of summery vibes there. You will have fun I'm sure ,this month.