It's September! Wow! I think we all blinked and summer was over! Fall is my favorite time of year so I am looking forward to some cooler weather-eventually. So far, it's still rather warm here in Colorado so I will be waiting to enjoy that! LOL!!! This month over at CKCB, Master Forger Brandi is taking over our blog and she has chosen an AWESOME kit from Cocoa Daisy for us to use as inspiration to curate our very own kits from our stash! So let me show you this beautiful kit!
![]() |
| Cocoa Daisy's Daily Journal kit |
I am going to say first off....this kit is gorgeous and it kind of reminded me of Simple Stories Simple Vintage Life In Bloom collection. I don't have very many 12x12 sheets of this paper but do have the paper pad and some embellishments. So, those were added to my kit first. Here's a photo of my papers, which also Feature some Bo Bunny, Freckled Fawn, and Hip Kit papers.
Next up are my embellishments! I have Simple Stories and Hip Kit Club embellishments in my kit as well as 49 & Market filmstrip frames and Illustrated Faith labels.
I’m really happy with how my kit turned out! I hope that you'll play along with us this month. Join our Facebook Community Group and you'll meet some new scrappy friends!!! Join HERE.
Make sure you check out our Social Media Hop! Our Guest Designer, Amy, will be sharing her creations with us on the Facebook Community Group!
Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
Christine - https://www.youtube.com/@ScrappingHarden
Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com
Brandi - www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama
Ryann - www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey
JoJo - www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
Thank you for stopping by today! You can also find me on Instagram and YouTube.



2 comments:
Oh, that Simple Stories collection works so well as a sub for the inspiration kit! It has such beautiful colours!
I have some SS Live in Bloom too, so maybe I will start there as well, as the color scheme of the inspiration kit wasn't clicking with me. Love all you've put together here -- looks fresh!
Post a Comment